A little about us...Choice Bank upholds the Community Bank Advantage: Local Decisions, Local Commitment and Local Investment. Our loan decisions are made right here in Oshkosh by the banker who knows your name and your business. Our employees are encouraged and empowered to give back to the community in which we live through volunteerism and membership in numerous service clubs and organizations. Choice Bank makes ongoing commitments to support community causes.
Choice Bank Application
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in to one of our two locations in Oshkosh: 2450 Witzel Avenue or 2201 Jackson Street.
Current Job Openings
Choice Bank is looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to operate a teller station to perform a variety of basic banking transactions, provides quality service to customers, and maintains accurate records. This person should be able to work a very flexible schedule with the ability to work at least one Saturday a month. This individual should have the ability to learn Bank products and services and is responsible for cross-selling.
- Completing customer banking transactions and cross-selling Bank products.
- Balancing daily work to include: cash, proof transactions, and assisting in balancing when necessary.
- Assisting in maintaining security through: a) verification of identification of customers and documents b) complying with all Federal, State and Bank procedures and guidelines c) safekeeping of Bank assets.
- Keeping informed of new and current Bank products and services and other information of interest to customers.
- Resolving product or service concerns to ensure customers satisfaction: consulting with supervisor when necessary.
- Responding to inquiries, providing product or service information and ensuring that customers receive the best possible service.
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested.
- High level of energy and positive attitude
- Past cash handling and customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Great PC and keyboard skills
- High School Diploma
Qualified Applicants should email resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com or mail to: Choice Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 2762, Oshkosh, WI 54903