A little about us...Choice Bank upholds the Community Bank Advantage: Local Decisions, Local Commitment and Local Investment. Our loan decisions are made right here in Oshkosh by the banker who knows your name and your business. Our employees are encouraged and empowered to give back to the community in which we live through volunteerism and membership in numerous service clubs and organizations. Choice Bank makes ongoing commitments to support community causes.
Choice Bank Application
Email your application to email@example.com or bring it in to one of our two locations in Oshkosh: 2450 Witzel Avenue or 2201 Jackson Street.
Vice President - Senior Commercial Lender
Choice Bank is a $210 million, publicly traded community bank located in Oshkosh. As a de novo bank in 2006, Choice Bank had the largest and most successful capital campaign of any start-up bank in the State of Wisconsin. The bank has enjoyed tremendous growth during its first eight years of operations, nearly doubling in size over the past four years. Our management team and board of directors are proud of the bank’s recent accomplishments that include being recognized as a top performing community bank by the ABA and ICBA.
To continue on this path of success, Choice Bank is looking to add a proven commercial lender to its staff. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to join a young and dynamic organization that empowers and rewards its employees. As a member of the management team, this candidate will have a voice in the decision making process and will be an important part of the bank’s succession plan. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of commercial lending experience, exhibit strong underwriting practices, and possess leadership and managerial skills that will allow him/her to assume the role of chief credit officer. If you believe that you have the knowledge, work ethic, and skills to join our team, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in confidence to: J. Scott Sitter, President & Chief Executive Officer, Choice Bank, 2450 Witzel Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54904 or via email to Scott.Sitter@Choicebank.com. Choice Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Teller - Part Time
Choice Bank is looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to operate a teller station to perform a variety of basic banking transactions, provides quality service to customers, and maintains accurate records. This is a part time position and this person should be able to work a very flexible schedule with the ability to work any day and time Monday through Friday between 7:15 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. and on Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. This individual should have the ability to learn Bank products and services and is responsible for cross-selling.
- Completing customer banking transactions and cross-selling Bank products.
- Balancing daily work to include: cash, proof transactions, and assisting in balancing when necessary.
- Assisting in maintaining security through: a) verification of identification of customers and documents b) complying with all Federal, State and Bank procedures and guidelines c) safekeeping of Bank assets.
- Keeping informed of new and current Bank products and services and other information of interest to customers.
- Resolving product or service concerns to ensure customers satisfaction: consulting with supervisor when necessary.
- Responding to inquiries, providing product or service information and ensuring that customers receive the best possible service.
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- High level of energy and positive attitude
- Past cash handling and customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Great PC and keyboard skills
- High School Diploma
Please fill out the above application and send the application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resources, Choice Bank, P. O. Box 2762, Oshkosh, WI 54903.